Mid-level Landscape Architect – Oxford
Gillespies is a leading landscape design and masterplanning practice with an outstanding reputation for delivering responsibly-designed, transformative and award-winning spaces that add real value to people's lives. We work with forward-thinking clients on pioneering projects that push the boundaries in creativity, innovation and sustainability. We have offices throughout the UK, and an exciting national and international portfolio of projects.
Vacancy in Oxford
We are looking for a talented and creative mid-level Landscape Architect, with experience on delivering tender and construction packages as well as proven on site experience. The candidate should ideally be interested or working towards their Pathway to Chartership.
This is a permanent role based in Oxford, and while at the moment we are predominantly working from home, in the long term the successful candidate would need to be based somewhere around Oxford area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Landscape Architects who is seeking exposure to a range of large-scale masterplanning, residential, mixed-use and retail projects, to develop and grow their career within an established team of landscape designers and planners. Successful candidates will be working on exciting projects both in the UK and internationally.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
- Sound technical abilities - proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office. Revit experience would be an advantage.
- If not already CMLI would ideally be on the Pathway to Chartership or looking to join soon. Gillespies will support you in this process
- Excellent team working ability as well as ability to work independently
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills
- Keen interest in current issues affecting the landscape
- Experience of delivering planning applications, dealing with client and landscape contractors as well as good on-site experience
- Solid construction knowledge and the ability to put together high-quality technical drawing packages
Join a talented team
Gillespies are passionate about design and dedicated to making a positive impact on the built environment. We offer great opportunities to develop your design skills and professional knowledge, within a supportive and stimulating work environment. Our studios are creative and sociable, with an international team of talented designers.
Gillespies offer fantastic opportunities to take your career to the next level, working within a supportive team environment with lots of opportunities to develop your technical and project delivery skills, as well as a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package.
If you are interested in joining us, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (10MB Max).
Gillespies is an equal opportunities employer. We regret that we can only respond to successful applications.