Senior Landscape Architect(s), Clerkenwell. London
Gillespies is a multi-disciplinary design practice, embracing masterplanning, urban design, landscape design and landscape planning. Our award-winning practice operates throughout the UK and internationally, across projects of all work stages.
We offer great opportunities to develop your design skills and professional knowledge, within a supportive and stimulating work environment. Our studios are creative and sociable, with an international team of talented designers.
We are looking for a talented Senior Landscape Architect to join our London studio, ideally with direct design implementation experience. Experienced chartered landscape architects are welcome to apply.
- Portfolios including a wide selection of work, from concept design sketches through to technical details/built work.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe suite & SketchUp. Revit would be an advantage.
- Excellent design and technical skills
- Excellent ability to develop, draw and communicate design ideas from early concepts through to technical stages
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to lead complex projects
- UK practice experience at all levels
- Ability to lead and direct assistants and mentor junior members of staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Applicants should be motivated all-rounders with a positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate technical abilities, design flair and advanced CAD & presentation skills in a beautiful portfolio of work.
Successful candidates will ideally be CMLI, although not essential (an equivalent overseas qualification would suffice), and have a strong interest and proven skills in landscape design and project management of landscape projects in the UK and/or internationally.
Experience in delivering planning applications in the UK, dealing with client and landscape contractors as well as good tendering and on-site experience, is desirable.
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (10MB maximum). A competitive salary is on offer commensurate with experience, along with a vast range of staff benefits.
Gillespies is an equal opportunities employer. We regret that we can only respond to successful applications. No agencies, please.