3D Visualisation & BIM Technician
We are looking for an experienced 3D Visualisation & BIM Technician, with proficiency in Lumion, Rhino, Revit & the Adobe suite, to join our creative and friendly team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic 3D modeller, with strong technical skills and a graphical flair, to join a multi-award winning Landscape Architectural and Urban Design firm, based in Clerkenwell, London.
- Use 3D landscape visualisation and modelling techniques to bring landscape designs to life through rendered images, perspectives and computer-generated imagery
- Produce accurate Revit models with reliable BIM data according to the relevant BIM documentation (EIR/BEP), working closely with other members of the BIM team, Landscape Architects and Urban Designers
- Manage large Revit models integrating multiple Architecture, Structures, MEP and infrastructures models, identifying clashes and design concerns.
- Work collaboratively with the project design team in various projects improving the workflow between AutoCAD, Revit and other design packages
Skills & Experience required:
- In-depth working knowledge of REVIT and BIM enabling applications
- Experience with BIM Level 2 projects
- An eye for architectural representation and ability to produce rendered imagery to communicate design intent to clients.
- Experience in architectural visualisation
- Experience of working in a design practice
Software Skills required:
- Photoshop, Illustrator & Adobe suite
- Sketch Up
- Vectorworks, 3D Studio Max (advantageous but not essential)
Background or experience in landscape or architecture would be of great advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and a wide range of staff benefits. If you are interested in joining our sociable and talented team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please. Gillespies LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer.