Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Architects – all levels - permanent/contract/freelance opportunities with Gillespies
Gillespies is an award-winning multi-disciplinary design practice, embracing masterplanning, urban design, landscape design and landscape planning. We have offices throughout the UK and an exciting national and international portfolio of projects. If you are driven by the idea of creating beautiful, memorable, healthy and sustainable developments, our wide-ranging portfolio of projects will challenge your current way of thinking, strengthen your design skills and offer you an opportunity to design your future.
If you enjoy creating captivating and inspiring designs and would like you to join our creative and talented team, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for talented and creative Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Architects of various levels. We currently have permanent and contract opportunities to join our teams in one of our UK studios based in London, Oxford, Leeds or Manchester.
We also have freelance opportunities for those based in the UK as well as overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for industry professionals seeking exposure to a range of large-scale masterplanning, residential, mixed-use and retail projects to develop and grow their careers within an established team of landscape designers and planners. Successful candidates will be working on exciting projects both in the UK and internationally.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban Design or Planning or overseas equivalent.
- All applicants should have strong technical and graphic abilities and demonstrate proficiency in using AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office. Revit experience and the ability to use rendering software would be an advantage.
- Successful applicants must demonstrate a passion for creative design and have a proven ability to manage and deliver large-scale, complex landscape projects in the UK and/or internationally. CMLI or equivalent chartered status would be a bonus but not essential.
- Experience in working on large scale Middle-Eastern projects is desirable.
- Experience in delivering planning applications, client and consultant engagement, landscape contractors, and good tendering and on-site experience would be desirable.
Join a talented team
Gillespies are passionate about design and dedicated to making a positive impact on the built environment. We offer great opportunities to develop your design skills and professional knowledge within a supportive and stimulating work environment. Our studios are creative and sociable, with an international team of talented designers.